Lost key - 93 Maxima SE

We've lost the keys to our 93 Maxima. Does anyone know if the dealer is capable of cutting a new one once provided with VIN and title? Any idea how much this would cost?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Larry

Reply to
L. Burry

Odds are no, but call the parts dept and ask them. (Apparently they were just starting to keep those records in the early 90s). There should be a sticker in the glove box with the code on it (mine was an X with 4 numbers after it, if you have the code they can do it). When you bought the car, the ring of keys should have had a small metal rectangle with a number on it also (same code as the glove compartment).

Gary K

Reply to
gary