Maxima 2000 fan noise

Hi,

I had the following problem in my car, took a long time researching it, and finally found a solution. So... I figured I'd post it on here to save some time if other's had the same problem. Basically, it's a low level noise coming from the internal fan when the speed is at 1 or

2=2E Sometimes, it got really annoying.

Solution is to get a blower motor cover. It's described at length, including how to to install the cover. It's really easy to install and took me less than an hour (and I'm not a mechanic). The link is here:

Cars include: =B7 1996-2001 Pathfinder (R50); =B7 1995-'99 Maxima (A32); =B7 2000-'01 Maxima (A33) with automatic heater/air conditioner controls

The nice people at Mitcell1 came up with this solution. They said the part number is 27227-0E002.

Reply to
Steve W