Maxima 2000 plugs

At what mileage should the plugs be replaced and what brand do you all recommend?

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

NGK Platinum ONLY !!!

Reply to
NissTech

brand

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

I believe for the 2K it is 105k, it try not to memorize this stuff.

It is listed in your owners manual

Reply to
NissTech

It is listed in your owners manual

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Mine are fine at 50K miles (checked while replacing the ignition coils). Once you see how much those plugs cost you'll be glad they only have to be replaced every 100K+ miles. :-)

Reply to
Dan

They really do last that long. I've pulled them out at 100K and they still look fine! They are amazing spark plugs.

Reply to
Steve T