maxima transmission no reverse 90

My 90 SE has no reverse, I'm assuming the tranny is bad. Any ideas on buying a rebuilt or used tranny. I'm in minnesota. Thanks

Reply to
dew

be careful buying a used.....find out it's history first. I put a used one on my 92, and one year later it failed. A rebuild is going to run anywhere between 1000 and 2000 bux depending on who you go to.

Reply to
Andre