Moisture in front headlight which affects performance (light is dim)

Hi - I recently noticed that theres moisture on my '91 Maximas front headlight and it definitely affects its performance (driver headlight is a lot dimmer than passenger side headlight). At first I thought it was the bulb but I replaced it and still have the same problem. The bulb is removed/replaced from the inside of the engine area so it's not like if I can just pop out the reflector and wipe the inside dry... or can I? I just don't want to break the clip or clasp!

Thanks!

Reply to
DeeLove

The light is dim because of a bad connection, not the moisture. Check the wire harness from the headlight and clean any corroeded contacts. You will also need to re-seal the headlight as well.

CD

Reply to
Codifus