Need to find parts for my Nissan Maxima GV 1996

I live in Nicaragua and own a Nissan Maxima GV 1996.

I need to know for what country was this model made for because at this time I'm buying struts and can't find and I also need 2 side lights.

US doesn't have this model and I search in Japan website and no Maxima's appear! I am going nuts with this problem. Motor: VQ30420416A Chasis: JNICCUA32Z0012448

Need help and need to know how to purchase any other parts. Including passenger side fender. Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!!!

Reply to
petermorales

I think that generation of the Maxima was called something like Cefiro in Japan. Does it look like the American market Infiniti I30?

Reply to
E. Meyer

Yeah, by looking at the pic of infiniti I30 1996 it looks very similar.

I'd like to know where can I buy car parts for my vehicle and if this make GV is australian or european. know is not American. I bought this car 1 year ago and the pervious owner said she brought it in vessel from Japan.

Thanks for all the help you can give to me!!! Peter

Reply to
petermorales

I REALLY NEED HELP TO KNOW WHERE TO BUY MY CAR PARTS. I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MODEL IN THE INTERNET..

IT IS MUCH SIMILAR TO THE INFINITI I30.

It's a Nissan Maxima GV year 1996 V6 engine 3.0

Anyone please help me I'm going nuts!

Reply to
petermorales

Helpppp!!!!!!!!

Reply to
petermorales

I've never heard of a GV Maxima, but I would expect struts and marker lights to be the same across all Maximas of that year. The U.S. Maxima and the U.S. I30 are the same car underneath the badging.

Reply to
JimV

Thnks for your reply Jim,

Unfortunately I have side lights bought for my car and they didn´t fit (one for a Maxima GXE 96´).

I´m seriously in trouble with this car if there is no info. as to where did Japan sent this model.

It is very similar to a Infinity I30 than to a Maxima US version.

Hope that someone helps me..

Reply to
petermorales

A search on google.com for "nissan maxima gv" reveals, on the first link, that this car is sold in Australia. Start from there.

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie

Question: Does anyone know if the chasis (exterior Parts) for my Maxima GV are identical with the Infinity I30 - US version? In pic's looks that the same. If this is the case I can purchase Infinity parts (side lights & fender) in the US for my Maxima GV year 1996. Thanks!!!!

Reply to
petermorales

They should be the same. The US I30s were all built in Japan.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Can I purchase parts for Infinity I30 in the US. In other words can I find them?

Thanks for your great help!

Reply to
petermorales

I don't know how current the list is, but you might try a couple of the dealers listed on the SE-R web page.

US Nissan dealers do not have infiniti part numbers, but if you know for sure the part you need is also used on the US Maxima of the same year (most mechanical parts are the same), just ask for it that way.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I have a question that I definately need your help on:

Can a Hub Assembly for an Infinit I30 be used on a Maxima?

My Maxima is a GV (for Australia & Europe). Thanks for your great help!! Peter

Reply to
petermorales

Guys I need your help! I will greatly appreciate it. I really need to purchase the Hub Assembly for my Maxima GV 96'. It has 5 bolts. Thanks! Peter

I don;t know if the US Maxima is the same or should I purchase one for an Infiniti I30 year 1996.

Reply to
petermorales

Guys I need your help! I will greatly appreciate it. I really need to purchase the Hub Assembly for my Maxima GV 96'. It has 5 bolts. Thanks! Peter

I don;t know if the US Maxima is the same or should I purchase one for an Infiniti I30 year 1996.

Reply to
petermorales

Can anyone/someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me by letting me know if the Hub Assembly (rear) for a Nissan Maxima GE/GXE or Infiniti I30 year 1996 fits a Nissan Maxima GV?

This is extremely important for me at this time. Thanks!

Reply to
petermorales