nissan maxima injector problem

Hi, I have a 92 maxima with 88000 miles on it. A couple of weeks back I had my fuel injector of cyl#3 replaced. Yesterday all of a sudden the car started vibrating again. I got the problem diagnosed and my mechanic says that injector#2 is now not working. I dont know what to do.Does anybody know if there is a reason y this is happening. Even if I get it fixed Im concerned if another injector might fail. Please advice

Reply to
gaddam

I'd say it's time to replace the other 5.

Reply to
JimV

Ditto

Reply to
Steve T

It is a common problem with Nissans. A co-worker said he used to have injector problems with older 280Z's. I replaced 3 injectors on my 95 Max (one while still under warranty). In the first 2 cases it took weeks before rough cold idle resulted in a check engine light. In the last case the day it started, it had a continuous miss and check engine light came on same day.

Reply to
David Efflandt

Reply to
John Smith