Opinions on Xterra '03,'04,'05

I am considering buying a Nissan Xterra. Looking at the general prices on these I will be looking at 2003-2005. As I have always valued this groups opinions,could you possibly advise me on which if any of these is a better choice than the others? Also am looking at trim level choices. I just started researching these so I dont know what or how many trim levels there are. SUV's are totally new to me as I have only owned cars,namely Maximas

92,94,98, 99, and 2001, in the last ten years. Thank You for any help that you may have for me.

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb