paint scratches removal/coverup

When I got my used Max it had been nicely detailed. After a few washings, the fine scratches started to appear, or re-appear perhaps. My guess is the detailer used some kind of scratch fill/hide product. Anybody know what wax or polish detailers use for this purpose? Any recommended brands ? Also, what products give that wet-shine look? TIA Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded
Reply to
BeeP

By the sound of it, they used that colored wax. Turtle wax makes it and I know folks who swear by it to cover mild scratches. It comes in several basic colors - a precise color match is not necessary.

Just remember to wash the car in dish soap first to strip off the old wax.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman