parking brake connection

On July 24th, my 2004 Maxima had the rear subframe replaced per the recal. Now my parking brake handle leans toward the driver seat and also has much more travel when the handle is applied. How is the handbrake connected to the brakes? I am told there are two wires, one which is loose causing the out-of-vertical position of the handbrake.

Reply to
knoxja