Radio Light

I have a 98 maxima and the light that lights up the radio station number has burnt out. The lights that light up the keys on the radio are still ok and my headlights are fine but this light has burnt out. Does anyone know how I can change it....the radio is stock

Thanks

Reply to
Vikram Srinivas Dasa-Rao

Can you solder? There are small bulbs inside the radio that are soldered to the board. They can be replaced but require soldering and radio disassembly

Reply to
Brian