Radio reset to Japanese standard??

I've owned a 1987 Nissan Maxima for about 11 years now. The radio has been working great up until this morning- I left the lights on over night and had to have it jumped. For some reason now the FM stations range from 76.0-90.0 MHz, the Japanese standard!!! There are no stations using those frequencies here in the US... I've had to jump it many times before and nothing went wrong. I'm guessing some memory just got cleared and maybe there's an easy way to fix it? Any ideas?

Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan

I'm guessing no one has run into this problem before? I can't find any information on jumpers or anything. What could cause this to happen? It's the strangest thing (apart from the dome light playing musical tunes about 8 years ago when it would turn off automatically). If anyone has any information please post, I'm pretty much stuck now.

Reply to
Alan