Re: 1997 Maxima cold starting problem

I bought my '95 Maxima in Feb 2001 with 141k km on it and have just hit

170k km. I heard about the cold start problem that some have mentioned here but have not experienced it until today (38 months later). The car would turn over, the odd cylinder would fire but it would never run. I let the car sit and then tried again, this time giving it a bit of gas. It sputtered and finally ran.

I have been running this car with premium fuel since purchasing it but lately decided to try regular (I am not very demanding of performance). I wonder if this could be the cause of my problem.

Cheers, Norm

Reply to
normk60