RE: 1997 Maxima owner manual

I went to nisssanusa.com and when i looked for the possibility of downloading an owner manual, what i got was: How can I obtain an owner's manual for my Nissan vehicle?

The Nissan owner's manual has valuable model-specific details on the day-to-day use and care of your car, as well as recommended maintenance intervals. If you've lost or misplaced your manual and your vehicle is a

2001, 2000, or 1999 model, please contact Nissan Consumer Affairs at 1-800-NISSAN-1 between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm Eastern/Central Time, and 8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. If your vehicle is a 1998 or older model, please call Dyment Distribution at 1-800-247-5321 Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. 0========================

Do you know where on the site you were able to download such?

Reply to
PF

Try this site instead, the left column is PDF files which you can save. Oh yeah, I just bought a 97 Maxima last week..my first.

To reply by email, remove XXX

Reply to
dave a