Re: 96' GXE over heating @ High speed only not at stop/go traffic

My temperature needle raised close to the white mark (11:00 o'clock) when I drove to up-state two week ago. I have replaced the oem thermostat and bleed the cooling system. Back flush radiator only, plus cleaning the radiator by spraying water form back of the radiator toward the front. So take a test drive, put it in 2nd gear instead of 'D' Everything seems fine after 20 min. the needle risked again. The driving belt did not seem slipping either. So what is next? Water pump? Or suggestion?

TIA,

Kin

Reply to
ironbird