Re: Maxima engine shake

it's possible that you may have clogged fuel injectors.have your mechanic flush out the throttle body and air bypass valve.this problem is responsible for a multitude of strange symptoms.it also will cost only about $70 for a professional job.

Hi, > I have a 2000 maxima, which yesterday suddenly started to give a > problem. There > is a bad shake in the engine(I feel the shake in the seat and on the > steering wheel as well) when the car is standing or going very slow. I > dont > see the problem when the car is in Neutral, but it starts when I put > it in drive or reverse. The shake is less when I hear the car > auto-shift to 2nd gear. > It was yesterday night when the problem started and I somehow found > someone to look at it, and magically the car didnt have the shake just > when he was looking at it :-) . but its back again. > What could be the problem ? > Thanks for your help. > -Ron.
Reply to
jim mcguire