Re: Maxima.org Forums

No date to offer, but the main page has said that for weeks. Truly pathetic.

Dave

Quoted from
on 23MAR04: > > "Please bare with us while we upgrade our http server to better server our> members. Thank you! :)"> > Finally, another, upgrade. Anyone have an ETR? > > > What is up with the forums? Can you guys (and gals) get to them? I just > > get a junk page. Thanks. > > > > > >
Reply to
David Geesaman