Remember Andi?

Hey all -

I don't know if there is anyone left here who will remember Andi Baritchi, but he had a pretty tricked out Max a few years ago, and he used to post here all the time. Well, according to my Car and Driver he just finished 4th over all in the "One Lap of America" which is a pretty trying race festival held over a number of days and at alot of tracks using road legal vehicles. He competed with the repacement to his old Max, a 1998 Toyota Supra which had been tricked out to a reported 600 Horse Power (which I think must be engine horse and not at the wheels). Anyway, I thought that it was pretty cool that a former poster had moved on to great things, and if anyone else remembers him, I am sure that they are happy for him too. All the best Andi -

Howard

Reply to
Howard

Well . . . I wasn't going to say it, but. :>

Reply to
Howard