Remote Car Start Survey

Hi,

I bought a remote car starter about a week ago. The car starts from the house but I can't get my car to start from the inside two different bowling alleys, the grocery store, inside a restaurant or from inside the building at work. I'm very close to the car in all instances. I bought an Avital from Best Buy. I understand that DEI makes Avital, Clifford, Viper and a few other brands. In all the literature it never states what the range of the remotes are. I'm wondering if anyone out there has a remote car starter and how it works from inside building like I described? Also, what brand do you own? ANother gripe is that I lost my panic button, interior lights and audible beep when you leave the lights on and try to leave the car.. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Trader

why does this post look familiar?

Reply to