remove door panel

I need to change a speaker on my 2002 maxima. Could any one tell me how to get the door panel off. hope to get help Michael

Reply to
goofy2 via CarKB.com

check out this link - have not done this myself but it's something to start with:

Naxray

There is a special tool...But

I used a butter knife to find each plastic plug fastener, grabbed it with scissors and levered them out of the door...no prob

Don't try to re-use the plugs...trust me.

You may want to purchase the fastener plugs first....at the dealer.

DO NOT LEVER THE PANEL ITSELF...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Reply to
VanG