replace master clutch cylinder on a 97 maxima

reservoir stays full, when I remove the outlet line from the master cylinder, nothing comes out, even with pumping the clutch pedal. With a vacuum bleeder pump, nothing comes out of the slave cylinder bleed fitting, even with pumping. I think its the master cylinder, but it appears almost impossible to get to. Any ideas?

Reply to
curt