Resetting the ABS light on my '94 Maxima????

I recently did a front brake job on Mom's Max. Nothing fancy, just replaced the pads. Now the ABS light is on and won't go out. I've bled the system with no luck in putting out the light. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Reply to
cdherrera

Check to see if you disconnected the abs wheel sensor connector. It should be right where you did the brake pads. Look for a wire/connector.

Pull the engine computer codes and see what the car is trying to tell you with the ABS light on..

Reply to
Chang

If it's like my '92 max se, the ABS computer is in the trunk mounted under the rear deck. while the ABS light is on, the computer in the trunk will have a flashing LED. The LED will flashing the have the error code.

Gary K

Reply to
gary

Reply to