Resetting the ABS light on my '94 Maxima????

I recently did a front brake job on Mom's Max. Nothing fancy, just replaced the pads. Now the ABS light is on and won't go out. I've bled the system with no luck in putting out the light. Does anyone have any
suggestions???
cdherrera wrote:

Check to see if you disconnected the abs wheel sensor connector. It should be right where you did the brake pads. Look for a wire/connector.
Pull the engine computer codes and see what the car is trying to tell you with the ABS light on..
If it's like my '92 max se, the ABS computer is in the trunk mounted under the rear deck. while the ABS light is on, the computer in the trunk will have a flashing LED. The LED will flashing the have the error code.
Gary K

Disconnect the battery for a few minutes and that should clear the codes. If you bled the brakes and offset the bias switch the code for botht the brakes and the ABS would hvae been set. Unless you have a high dollar aftermarket reader or a Nissan reader you will not be able to reset the light with the code reader. I have an AutoXray and they do not reset airbags or ABS due to the liability. The cheapest one out there that will reset the ABS and airbag are going for something like $2500