Satellite radio install?

I have searched the internet looking for 'how to' information on installing sirius radio into my 2004 maxima. I signed up at maxima.org but it's been two weeks and they still won't let me post anything. You can't search on that forum or I would have probably already found the info. Here is what i'm looking for:

  1. Where do i look in the trunk for the pre-wired harness (if it's there)? Is it under the liner on the actual moving part of the trunk or the top part of the trunk where i would have to lay on my back inside the trunk to find it?

  1. If it is pre-wired do I just plug in the receiver and hook up the antenna and i'm good to go?

  2. If it's not pre-wired then is going to be a lot of work to get it installed?

Your help or direction to a informational website would be greatly appreciated. I called the local dealer and they wanted $700 to do it. I thought that was a little steep.

MItch

Reply to
lawdoggy

Here are some options for searching:

Use Google and type site:forums.maxima.org then the topic you wish to search for into the search box. This will search just that site. For example, " site:forums.maxima.org sirius"

The site below is a forum search engine.

Naxray