Screw the Maxima...

...have you seen the 2008 Altima Coupe?

Jenna Tulls

Yeah that picture looked cool. I wonder why Nissan is marketing the Altima so heavily. It looked like a cross between Max and 320Z.

On the same subject, I also wondered what is Toyota thinking with their half a dozen small cars, and dissapearing sports car in the line-up.

Reply to
cmdrdata

Nice lookin' coupe. Alas...we'll just have to content ourselves with our '07 Maxie. ;-]

Wolfie

Jenna Tulls wrote:

Reply to
Wolfie