Security System will not stop!

My driver's side window lift motor broke, so I removed door panel, glass, unplugged all electrical connnectors on the driver's side door and removed the lift motor. I left door just like that, rather than replacing panel, screws, etc. before I bought new one to install. This morning, I inserted my car key into door and the security system goes off and will not stop. I removed the negative battery cable, then replaced, but the horn will not stop beeping and the lights will not stop flashing! Any advice would be greatly apprectiated! Thank You!

Reply to
Kuntryspice

You probably disconnected the switch on the door lock that disarms the alarm (when you use the key). You'll need to reconnect it to to disarm the alarm. Without the switch, the system thinks someone unlocked the door without a key, thus the alarm...

Reply to
Gary

Thanks for your help!

Cindy