snow tires for 01 Max

Hello,

Can anyone recommend some good snow tires for a 01 Max? The all-seasons are

215/55r16, but since I have to get winter rims anyway would it be better to get 15inchers instead?

Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy93

On my 2000 Max, I use 15" alloy rims in the winter with Vredestein SnowTrac tires. My wife works at a ski mountain and has to climb half the mountain every day. Never had a problem and we get a lot of snow. They are also great tires on dry road. They are one of the few snow tires that even have a mileage warranty.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Kirstein