Stained Headlight

I have an 03 Maxima and the front headlights are stained. I have tried using different kinds of wax and polish, but nothing has worked. Does anyone know of something that I can use to clean these stains/ scratches.

Thanks

Reply to
SilverStreak

=== I have one that has a hazy dark colour seems it's a problem with the lens plastic. Since this is a safety item I am planing on asking Kia to replace it.

Reply to
KybonaWhogonna

No idea on that but if it is on the inside of the lens it'll be expensive to get fixed/replaced

Reply to
aly78