Steering vibration

I have a 2001 Maxima. Recently after tire rotation and balancing I started noticing steering vibration at aroung 60 MPH. I got the wheels balanced again, the vibration reduced but again re-appaeared. Since then I have done the balancing twice but now the shop says that they are balanced, can some one tell me what could be wrong here.

Thanks.

Reply to
Rana Ahmed

Jon Smith

I'll go for the new tires, I had this problem yesterday, I found that the tires were worn and it was creating the vibration. Not necessarily are both of them, one is enough to make vibrations on the steering wheel

Reply to
fenix_jn

Reply to
Pat