Stereo "Mute" wiring for Handsfree Cell Phone kit - 99 Maxima

I'll be installing the Sony Ericsson HCB-30 handsfree cell phone kit and if possible also the HCE-16 Advanced Music Mute into my '99 Maxima SE. At the very least I would like to wire it so that my factory (non-bose) stereo will 'mute' when my cell phone receives a call. Ideally I would like the call to be routed through the Maxima's speakers.

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of system into the factory stereo system or know where I can find information on the connections in/out of the '99 factory non-bose stereo?

Your comments and advice is greatly appreciated!

Reply to
David