Swap 94 Twincam Into 93 TC?

Found a twin cam auto. w/133k mi. in the salvage yard for $400. My '93 std. has 290K on it. Noticed a few differences in intake plenum plumbing but other than that does anyone know if the swap will take? Have a bad valve & 3 marginal injectors in my current ride and was looking for a head for a quick swap but this is the way to go if the transplant takes.

AJ, #14

Reply to
AJ Foyt