Turn signals not blinking

I did a search on this one and can't find anything.

I know that if my blinkers pulse twice as fast, then I have a burned out bulb. Been there. Done that. On my Max, starting yesterday, my blinkers don't blink. I turn on the turn or hazard signal and the lights are static. They stay on. This is both on the outside four blinkers and on the dash. Is there a blinker fuse? Is there a blinker unit?

In a (possibly) related note, my wife noticed that a strange noise intermittently comes on under the dash to the left of the steering column right after the car starts. The noise has been heard three times since Saturday and lasts anywhere between one and three seconds. It sounds like a buzzing. I noticed it once today. (I have started the car three times.)

Ideas?

KGB

Reply to
Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti