Urgent Help: Infiniti I30 disabled!

I made a stupid mistake today. I left window open and when I came back, I use my hand to open the door from inside. That triggered an alarm and I cannot turn the engine on!

The problem is my keyless entry stopped working a while back, and I don't have a replacement of keyless entry.

How can I enable the engine again without keyless entry? Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks. Juping

Reply to
jj_online

I seem to remember there was a way to reset the alarm from the passenger door lock with the key. I think you turn it to the full unlock position and hold it for a few seconds. All from memory, which may be defective. I'm sure you can find it on

-jim

Reply to
JimV

Thanks for your reply.

I got it back now. After reading the owner manual, I got an idea: fully lock the car and unlock with key. That did the trick.

Reply to
jj_online