windshield moulding

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement windshield trim moulding/weatherstrip piece? I searched google quite a bit and looked at a lot of parts stores but I can't seem to find it for my year. It's a 99 Maxima GLE. This is the closest thing I found but for the wrong year:

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
me 2007

on 6/21/2007 8:10 PM me 2007 said the following:

Your Nissan dealer's parts dept. can't get it for you?

Reply to
willshak

You might want to check out

Someone there might have a course or there may be one in the classifieds there. There are several companies that produce aftermarket body parts.

Reply to
still me

Most any glass shop can help you with that.

Reply to
JimV