106 heat/oil lamp when turning.

When turning sharp corners in my 106 the two red lamps in the main display light up, just until the car stops turning. One is oil, and the other is overheating I think. Why?

Reply to
Baune

have you checked things like water, oil etc???

Reply to
Fox

No, I have no clue how to do that :-(

Reply to
Baune

I would learn if I were you. It is probably your oil level. There should be something in your manual.

MS

Reply to
Marcus Sheen [UK]

But if it is oil that needs to be changed, I can't do that myself can I? I think it involves something with changing a filter too.

Reply to
Baune