106 radio

hello,

can someone tell me how to remove my radio out my dashboard from my peugeot

106. it's the standard peugeot radio, but I want to place another one in it with a cd player

I hope someone can help me

thanks Thomsa

Reply to
Thomas

I had major problems trying to get this one out! In the end popped down to a local ICE shop and they got it out in seconds!

Releases are on each side in the middle but from memory watching the chap do it, you slide a small flat blade down the side and bend the clip OUT. I was trying to bend in in towards the radio!

HTH

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff