106 rear bumper trim?

Can you buy the silver bumper trim for the 106 separate from the bumper - the wee bas*ards have picked it off on me!! If so how much? and is it a dealer part???

Thanks in advance

PS - Slightly OT how much would I get for a 106 Zest 2, 33K on clock, 1999 -

3 door chine blue, (No PAS), Radio/CD Player??
Reply to
Marty1a

You should get £2.6k - £3k ish, on a private sale, assuming it had complete bumpers ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

lol yep got the bumper trim today out of the local breakers - bumper was cracked so they didn't mind me buying just the trim

Thanks Martin

Reply to
Marty1a