106 rear heater problems

the rear heater doesn?t work on my 1996 106 diesel.When i press the button the switch doesn?t light up.Is this a possible fuse problem if so which fuse box is it? and which fuse is it,as i don?t have a manual or fuse schedule?

Reply to
ken75

According to the Haynes BoL it's Fuse 5 in the passenger fuse box which supplies power to the heated rear window via a relay. The relay is fed via fuse 2 in the same fuse box. As this is Haynes' information it may or may not be bollocks. I have known Haynes BoLs to differ completely from the information in the driver's handbook.

Reply to
malc