107 speedsensor puls

Hi, I have a Peugeot 107 from 2007 Anyone know were i can find the wire for the speedsensor? I like to install a speedmonitor device and i need to hook it up to the speedsensor puls. It must be somewere behind the panel because its all electronic readout. In the schematics i have it shows only the wheelsensors going to the ABS device... but i want to find it elsewere.

Anyone happen to know were to find it and what wire colour?

Reply to
Mark Donners