16" alloys for sale

I have a set of four 16" twin 5 spoke alloys off my peugeot 306 for sale with 195/45/16 pirreli tires with anout 4mm tread on them a couple of the wheels have been curbed not by me just havent had the time to refurbish them if you want any info and pics please email me compleat with chrome wheel nuts you just need locking nuts that i never botherd with

£100 no offers
Reply to
kevin davis