2001 206 Radio/CD player problem

i have an issue with my new 206. Everytime i go to put the CD in the player it thinks about it for ages and then spits out the CD.

I have tried cleaning it and still its the same.

I dont really fancy taking it in to a dealership because its probably something dead simple.

Please help me i am a girl and i am rubbish at cars!

bubble

This sometimes happens with my 406 when I try to play copied CD's. If it is doing it with genuine shop bought CD's, try a "cleaning CD" which can be obtained from any Hi Fi shop. Failing that you need a new CD player. Hope this helps.

Regards DaveG

bubble wrote:

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com