205 central locking actuator problem

Hi. Does anyone know how to remove the passenger front central locking actuator from my 1994 205 TD Sceptre. The driver's side is easy - it is bolted to the inside of the door. The passenger side though seems to connect to the lock area on the end of the door. If I turn the actuator it clicks into a different position but I still can't seem to budge it. Any ideas? Many thanks, Mark.

Reply to
planetman666