205 clicking and clunking

My 205D (175k) has been clicking and clunking for a while (from the passengar side). I thought it was the driveshaft but I?ve been told that because it?s intermitant it may not be the shaft. I can go days without hearing or feeling anything, then it will start up again, it?s driving me mad :x It clicks or clunks at full lock sometimes, it clicks while driving sometimes and it clunks when it hits bumps etc but it wont always do it. Could anyone give me a list of what it could be? Could it be the driveshaft afterall?

Streltsky

Reply to
Streltsky