205 GTi

I have a nice 1989 205GTi - all it needs to be perfect is a new head gasket.

I will sell it for one pound to the first person that convinces me that they'll fix the car and keep it running and perhaps let me have a 10 minute ride every year or so.

I am very fond of the car and would hate for it to be scrapped

I am in north east london.

It is only taxed until the end of the month so you have to be quick to drive it away.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Why cant you fix it? if its only a head gasket should only take you 3-5 hrs work, and cups of tea, chris addlestone surrey.

Reply to
Chrs