205 GTi Sunroof

hi there.

My 205 GTi has a Peugeot-option sunroof (the slide version). (Since I dont know if this was also an option for other 205 modells, I just name the GTi-part).

The plastic covers are getting worn and the clamps break very easy (some of them are allready broken).

My question: Does anyone know the brand of this sunroof so I can order those plastic fittings somewere?

Ronald

Reply to
Ronald van der Panne

M. H. Greaves

Yeah, I found that almost all odd parts are dealer only.

Coyoteboy

Reply to
M. H. Greaves

I got my answer I guess..

I feel I need an explanation for my question here..

I just was a bit pissed by the dealer here in the 'hood' when I 1st came there for some hoses, a salesman came and took a look at the car to see what type it was (?!?) and started that some items were not original and he hoped for me that it would keep running.

I said "what do you expect from a car like this after all those years".

I expect that he wanted to sell me a new car (no need, I drive a VW Passat as main-car, the 205 is hobby). I just didnt want to get in a conversation like this again.

I also feel I am paying far too much by going to a Peugeot-dealer and they have to order almost everything to the importer. Thats why I wanted to take a short-cut.

I still think that Peugeot installs sun-roofs comming from 3th party companies (i.e.e. Webaso) and dont develop their own sunroofs.

I will go to an other dealer, look how that works ;) Thanks for all your remarks.

Ronald

Reply to
Ronald van der Panne