205 radiator fan switch

Hi,

I'm trying to source a fan switch for my Peugeot 205 (F reg) 1.4 XR. It seems that all the fan switches available are the screw in type. Mine on the other hand is clipped on to the side of the radiator. Does anyone else in the world have one like mine? I'm starting to think that I am the only one. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of parts that could help me?

James

Reply to
James Gooding

go to peugeot, you'd be suprised, not all genuine parts are expensive.probably less than a tenner (uk) for one, are you sure its not a screw in type, most are, pull of the plug and take a closer look.

Reply to
steve