205XS 1.4 distributor

The vacuum capsule on my distributor has gone, I'm wondering if

1) You can just replace this bit of the distributor (which i doubt) 2) Do any other cars/engines (citroen AX (TU3s) obviously...) have a compatible distributor, so I know what I can nick a whole one out of?

Cheers Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

Citroen ZX 1.4 is the same as far as I know - it's also a TU3S

Matt

If you get stuck, I've got a complete dizzy off a TU3S. Just drop me a line (email address is on the webpage linked in my sig below)

Cheers, M

Reply to
Matt