206 Blows Central Locking Fuse

Hi everybody,

The central locking of my uncles new 206 stopped working two weeks after he got the car (1000 Km). It flashes the signals upon locking with the remote but doesn't lock the doors OR THE TAILGATE (even when locking with the key)! We checked the fuse and it had blown. We changed it but absolutely nothing happened, and upon checking the fuse it had blown again. Any ideas?

Regards, Ahmad

Reply to
Ahmad Rahmati

The car is brand new, take it to your dealer !

Don t mess about it yourself !

Reply to
Tim Bergiers