206 GTI 180 ... best place for a quick sale?

Hi

I have 206 GTi 180 (2004, '53 reg 2400 miles) that I want to flog, can someone in the know suggest the best place (apart from autotrader) to get rid of it and what price I can expect to get - have seen a few on autotrader going from between 11k and 13k.

I'd like to sell it ASAP as I have seen something else I want to get.

Cheers

Rosco

Reply to
Rosco