206 - Headlamp bulb replacement

OK is it me but after 30 mins and a couple of grazed knuckles i replaced the offside headlamp bulb in my 206. I thought i was being daft in how tricky it was to do and i dont even have fat fingers!

Unless i was just not getting the 'technique' then i would not want to be a peugeot mechanic!

Reply to
tom

Removing the washer fluid filler neck (it clips on) makes access somewhat easier.

Peter

Reply to
Eccles

The first one I did was Hell, but I have got it down to a couple of minutes now.

Reply to
Nigel