206 intermittent start problem - Please help me

I have a brand new 206 which has had a fault since I collected it but as the fault never appears when it is with a mechanic Peugeot are saying there is no fault on my vehicle!!

The problem is that I am a courier and therefore start and stop my 206 van on a regular basis and quite often the van will start but I have no accerlaration at all, the engine is ticking over but the revs do not move at all.

The van has always started eventually but sometimes can take a good 30 minutes and in my business time is money!

I am running out of options so I am hoping that someone out here can help me.

Thanks

Sarah

Reply to
babykay74

Hi sarah ... Hi sarah first of all what engine has your 206 got in it petrol /diesel etc...

regards mark b

babykay74 wrote:

markmtbanks

Hi sarah

What eng> I have a brand new 206 which has had a fault since I collected it but